About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Swan Lake Make-and-Take


For a recent home gathering, I scrap-lifted the Thanks card on page 21 of the current Holiday Expressions Idea Book.  However, to make the supplies I had on hand stretch farther and to show off our fantastic embossing folders, I swapped the background B&T layer for Peacock cardstock embossed with the Confetti embossing folder.  After embossing the cardstock, I used the sanding tools to expose the white core of the cardstock to give a starry sky effect to the background.


Supplies used:
*Thankful for You Thin Cuts & Stamp Set Bundle
*Swan Lake paper packet
*12" x 12" Peacock cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Glacier Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Goldrush Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Peacock Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Bitty sparkles
*Confetti embossing folder
*Sanding tools

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!