About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Get Better Make-and-Take




So it's been said that life imitates art.  Well, last fall, I designed a make-and-take project featuring one of my favorite stamp sets in the Annual Inspiration Idea Book called Get Better.  I love the font, and I love the cheeky sentiment for the inside of the card.  Anyways, the day before the home gathering I designed this card for, I came down with a horrible cold.  It started as a slightly sore throat, but by the time the gathering started, my throat was on fire and my nose was beginning to run.  I felt horrible, but luckily, the gathering was in a large room at a community center, and I was able to "keep a safe distance" from the guests -- who jokingly said they were going to send their make-and-takes to me.  :-)


Supplies used:
*Get Better stamp set
*Swan Lake paper packet (retired)
*12" x 12" Slate cardstock
*12" x 12" Sorbet cardstock
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Archival Black Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Sorbet Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Aqua shimmer trim
*Clear sparkles
*Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen
*Foam tape
*Waterbrush -- small round

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!