About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, October 17, 2016

Wasted Time & Birthday Wishes


Over the summer, my baby sister needed to make a scrapbook layout for a friend's 21st birthday "shot book".  I had never heard of this before, but I guess it's a thing now.  Wow... just say that makes me feel/sound old!  LoL.  Anyways, my sis asked if I could help her.  Ummm... is the sky blue??  OF COURSE, I COULD HELP HER!!

So we set out to create a masterpiece.  My sister wanted to use a song lyric for the title and what better than Keith Urban's Wasted Time to go along with this fun picture of the girls at the beach in the summer and, of course, a 21st birthday?!?  We pulled paper from my non-CTMH stash (::GASP::), but jazzed it all up with some fun CTMH embellishments -- Calypso washi, green shimmer trim, and clear sparkles.  Of course, we used the clear sparkles!  Girls need their bling, right?


Here's a picture of my sister with the finished layout.  Today is actually her birthday.  Not her 21st as she's already passed that momentous occasion, but still her birthday!  :-)  Happy Birthday, baby sis!!



Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!