About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Going to the Chapel & They're Gonna Get Married!!


2016 has been a big year for weddings in my family.  And all the fun events surrounding weddings mean lots of opportunities for papercrafting.  One night earlier this month, I sat down to make cards for several weddings and bridal showers -- not only for myself to give, but also for my mom and sisters.  Let's just say it was a marathon crafting night.  Here are the results -- all of which were produced in multiple quantities.


For the Bridal Showers...

 


For the Weddings... 

 

  


And for one of the bride's at her maid-of-honor's request...



To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!