About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Oh, the Places You'll Go


That's one of the great things about CTMH's B&T paper packets -- they feature a nice variety of coordinating designs and colors that allow you to easily customize to your liking.  In my last post, I shared a graduation card with a more masculine feel.  Today I have a card with more of a feminine flair.  Either card could be tweaked for the graduate you have in mind simply by flipping over the B&T paper and using the other side or by selecting another B&T design from the paper pack.


For those of you who like to watch the card come together, I've posted a process video on my YouTube channel -- click here to watch.

Dimensions:
*Flaxen Thick Stripe B&T -- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
*Floral B&T -- 2 1/2" x 4"
*Saffron Chevron B&T -- 1/4" x 4 1/4" 
*Poppy Dots B&T -- 3/4" x 4 1/4"
*Peacock Stripe B&T -- 2" x 3"
 *White CS -- 1 7/8" x 2 7/8"
*White CS -- scrap for stamping globe image

Supplies used:
*Florence paper packet
*12" x 12" White Daisy cardstock
*5 1/2" X 4 1/4" white cards & envelopes, value pack
*Smarty Pants stamp set
*Peacock Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Poppy Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Florence sequins

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!