About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Georgie Picture My Life Bundle PLUS **FREE** Gift



In honor of this month's spotlight on Georgie and the 25% off special on My Legacy albums, I've put together a fabulous product bundle with a FREE gift. When you purchase (1) Picture My Life Georgie Scrapbooking Program, (1) My Legacy Slate Circles D-Ring Album, and (2) Memory Protectors Variety Packs from my online store (jddesigns.ctmh.com) before May 31st, I will send you a FREE Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen!!
PLUS by purchasing these items, you will qualify to add Celebrate with Cake (May Stamp of the Month) for $5 AND if you add the SOTM, you will qualify to receive the National Scrapbooking Month exclusive paper packet, Happy Times, for FREE!!


All of this for only $60.06 -- plus I will send you a FREE journaling pen!!


**Prefer a different album, PML program, or Memory Protector pack?** 
I will honor substitutions of equal value.

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!