About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Workshops YOUR Way -- Charlotte, Part 2: The Leftovers


In yesterday's post, I shared lots of information about the new Workshop Your Way kits.  (If you missed it, please click here to go back and check it out.)  Today, I wanted to share another reason CTMH has released these fabulous new kits.  In its ongoing efforts to help us document our memories, CTMH wants to encourage us all to consume our products and not collect them.  The project guides that coordinate with the new WYW kits do just that!  These guides are designed to use almost all the products included in the kits with very little scraps or leftovers.

To help you remember from yesterday, here is a picture of everything included in the Charlotte WYW kit...

And here is a recap of all the projects you can make with the cutting guide...

And lastly, here are the leftovers you will have after making the suggested projects -- 3 double-page traditional layouts, 1 double-page Picture My Life layout and 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs)...

To recap, there are... 
*3 1/2 zip strips
*2 triangle B&T pieces
*1 4x6 PML card
*2 3/4 - 3x4 PML cards
*4 1/2 stickers plus 2 word/phrase stickers
*6 gold puffies
*several chipboard shapes
*partial spool black/gold ribbon

Isn't it crazy how little product is leftover??  Way to go, CTMH, for helping us to use, not collect, our supplies!!  And you know me, I couldn't let those scraps just hang around... so I created 3 more projects to finish up all the paper and the majority of the embellishments.  The remaining embellishments I was comfortable putting in my stash for future use.  I will be sharing those 3 projects (1 single page layout and 2 cards) in the near future so stay tuned!



To order the Charlotte Workshop Your Way kit or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

 Also, Close to My Heart is looking for feedback on the new Workshop Your Way program as they decide whether to move forward with this style workshop or keep going with the traditional Workshops on the Go.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I'll be happy to pass your thoughts on to CTMH.

Until next time, design with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!