About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Plan with Me 2016 -- CTMH Everyday Life Collection



On December 1st, Close to My Heart launched its new Everyday Life collection.  This beautiful collection focuses on the planner trend that is all the rage in the papercrafting world, but in true CTMH form, Close to My Heart expanded the collection to make it multipurposed and fun for crafters all of types.  From weekly/memory planning to My Crush to Picture My Life, the Everyday Life collection offers it all!

I am so in love with this new collection.  It is gorgeous and full of fabulous features for all.  Due to the Christmas holiday and wrapping up year-end projects at work, I'm a little behind on my crafting.  But never fear, I managed to snag some time to walk you through the collection in the latest video on my YouTube page.  I hope you'll grab a warm beverage and join me as I introduce you to the CTMH Everyday Life collection.  As an added bonus, I've included a peek at the January special for National Papercrafting Month.


Reminder -- through December 31st, you can get the exclusive Planners Gonna Plan bundle for only $29.95.  The bundle includes the black with gold foil album, the accompanying 2016 planner pages, and the coordinating Perfect Plan roller stamp.  But again, this fabulous special is only available through December 31st or while supplies last.


To order the Everyday Life collection or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!