About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Crafting with the Kiddo


My son is finally at the age where he understands and can fully participate in my crafting.  So this year for Christmas, I've decided to plan out activities we can do together to help pass the LONG days (for a child!) until Christmas.  As a bonus, I will be able to capture fun photos to document in our December Daily album.  :-)

We started these activities Thanksgiving weekend by making a Christmas Countdown paper chain.  



Supplies used:
*Artistry Cricut Collection

*Recollections Christmas paper pack
*various cardstock (from my stash)
*various punches (from my stash)



To order any of our fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!