About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, November 2, 2015

November Spotlight Collections - Urban & White Pines


This month's Close to My Heart will be featuring TWO spotlight collections!  That's double the spotlight inspiration for you!  First up, we have Urban -- a bold, masculine collection with lots of rough texture and vivid colors.  And for those of you who are ready to get a jump start on your holiday papercrafting, we have White Pines -- a subtle, understated Christmas collection with warm winter flair.

Urban
#ctmhurban




White Pines
#ctmhwhitepines



To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Stay tuned throughout the month to my blog and my Facebook page for lots of fabulous Urban and White Pines inspiration.  And be sure to follow #ctmhurban and #ctmhwhitepines all month long for all the fun!

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!