About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2015

Zoe Final Project Count


One question I am often asked is "How many projects do you typically get from a paper packet or Workshop on the Go?".  So I've decided that from now on, as part of my "Kill-a-Kit" process, I will do a summary post featuring all the projects I've made with a given "kit" and share the final total(s) with you.

So without any further adieu, here we go... Drumroll, please... The grand total # of projects I was able to make with using the Zoe paper packet along with the coordinating embellishments and assorted cardstock / card bases from my stash is...




5 double-page and 2 single-page layouts

9 cards

1 pocket letter and 1 tag
For full details on any of the projects pictured, please select Zoe from the Labels section on my blog.  You will be directed to all posts featuring Zoe.

To order Zoe or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, remember to design it with {heart}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!