About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, August 31, 2015

Relax & Stay Awhile


As they say, all good things must come to an end.  But it doesn't stop me from feeling sad to say goodbye to Summer and goodbye to the 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations / Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Books.  It has been a great ride, and while I know there are lots of good things to come, I still wish we could "Relax & Stay Awhile."

Today's layout is a final farewell to the 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations Idea Book and the Seaside collection.  Seaside has a vintage beach feel and is perfect for capturing your Summer memories.  This collection is only available through the day's end or while supplies last -- so if you fell in love with this collection like I did, be sure to get it now!


Supplies used:
*Art Philosophy Cricut collection
*Seaside paper packet
*Seaside complements
*Kraft cardstock
*Desert Sand Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Gold sequins assortment
*Scallop border punch

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to check out the new 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations idea book and September specials!


Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!