About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Ready to Pop!


Last week, my sister texted me a picture of some popcorn favors she found online and asked if I could help her create something similar to celebrate a co-worker who was about to go on maternity leave.  My brain immediately "popped" into action, and we set a crafting date for the next afternoon.

A couple glasses of wine, a little Cricut-ing, and we were done.  All that was left for my sister to do was make and bag the popcorn over the weekend.

Step 1 -- grab a bottle of wine & glasses

Step 2 -- make the tags

Step 3 -- make white chocolate popcorn & add tags

Supplies used:
*Art Philosophy Cricut collection
*Jennifer's Hand stamp set
*White Daisy card stock
*Pink polka dot card stock (from my stash)
*Whisper Exclusive Inks stamp pad
*Pixie Exclusive Inks stamp pad

To order these or any of our other fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!