About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Oh Baby! -- Baby Boy


Warning!!  This post is VERY picture heavy!

This is a continuation of Friday's post, Oh Baby! -- It's a Boy -- which featured a shaker card and pop-up gift card tag.

In addition to the group gift I shared with my sisters, I also wanted to make something personal and special for my cousin and her husband from me.  A long time ago, I saw an adorable baby-themed mini album online that had been crafted using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (I wish I could remember where online, but sadly, I can't).  I don't traditionally make mini albums, but at the time, I was looking for something I could create using Artbooking to display at my workshops and vendor events.  So I decided to put together a mini using my son's baby pictures.  It was a true labor of love that I will cherish forever.  Anyways... back to my cousins... I love my son's baby mini so much, I decided to make one for my cousins' baby.













Supplies used:
*Artbooking Cricut collection
*Wild Wonders stamp set 
*Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
* Diamond embossing folder
*Slate Diagonal ribbon
*Slate Baker's Twine (retired)
*Recollections cardstock / patterned paper from my stash
*1" clear round epoxy circles
*Brads from my stash
*Cork heart from my stash
*Washi tape from my stash
*Ribbon from my stash

To order any of our fabulous Close to My Heart products, please visit http://jddesigns.ctmh.com.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!