About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Friday, April 11, 2014

CTMH New Consultant Sign-On Special

Close to my Heart is offering an unheard of, fabulous bonus for any new consultant who signs up to be part of the CTMH team in April.  For just $99, you get the kit below



AND

in April only, you get YOUR CHOICE of one of CTMH's three exclusive Cricut cartridge bundles.


You can choose from
Art Philosophy

Artiste

or the recently-released Artbooking!

Whichever cartridge bundle you choose, you will not be disappointed!!  All bundles come with the Cricut cartridge, 3 exclusive coordinating stamp sets, and 3 coordinating sheets of chipboard shapes.

Contact me today to join my team and the CTMH family!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!