About Me

My photo

Independent
Close to my Heart
Consultant

Contact me today to schedule your home gathering or place an order!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Custom Necklace Board

I've been wanting somewhere to hang my necklace, but didn't want to invest in a jewelry cabinet that was tall enough to hold the longer ones.  So I decided to make something myself.

Our master bedroom was built with two 1950's-style (i.e. small, single door) closets.  One of the previous owners took the second closet and opened it up to the bathroom so he could have a stackable washer/dryer on the main floor.  However, he never removed/walled off the closet door on the bedroom side -- so we now have this random door to the back of the bathroom closet in our bedroom.  I saw this as the perfect place to hang my new necklace board.



Don't you just LOVE it??  I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} your comments!